Saturday, December 21, 2019

WITNESS THE SOUL




What do I want? 



I want to be witnessed. 



Not corrected. Not helped. Not changed. Not ignored or redirected. I want you to see me. I want to be seen. I want to be witnessed in all of my glory and all of my pain.⁠



And I want to WITNESS you!⁠



You are a soul - a packet of pure energy, pure creativity. Let it out. Let old stories or boxes you've created go, so that you can be witnessed for all of your love and all of your fury.⁠



I want to see you! I want to see you bare with all of your scars and all of your bumps. I want to see you open with all of your heart and all of your love free. I want to see you fly with creativity that you never dreamed was inside of you -- but it's there. It's stirring....⁠



Be witnessed! 



Take your spot in this Universe and stand up. Let us see you and your light body. Let us hear you and your interconnected thoughts. Let us feel you and your deep emotions. Come out and BE WITNESSED for that glory that is you - uniquely you. ⁠



Come play! I see you!⁠

No comments:

Post a Comment