Friday, December 20, 2019

NOW YOU SEE ME...


 ...now you don't.⁠

You're wearing someone else's skin. Someone else's clothes. Someone else's ideas. Someone else's beliefs -- and if you disagree -- start meditating.⁠

Since before you were 5 years-old, you've been molded by parents, siblings, TV, society, friends, teachers, animals, plants, elements and so on...⁠

You tried to be like everyone else - to fit in - NEVER rock the boat! Don't offend anyone. Don't wear that. Don't say that. Don't be like that. You've been told so many times that you're wrong that you hid. ⁠

Believe me - your MASK is beautiful -- and it served its purpose, once upon a time. But now...



NOW the world needs YOU -- You need you!!! -- not your intricate mask, fake skin, someone else's ideas or beliefs. ⁠

REWIND - Who are you? 



What do you believe in? 



What do you like to do? What do you think about yourself? Others? Where do you want to go? Where do you want to live? What changes would you like to make in your life? Who are you? What color do you like? How do you want to wear your hair? How do you want to dress?⁠

ME? 



I want to dress like a superhero everyday and wear a cape. I want to help people in a fun way! Seriously!!! I mean kids do this. Why not me? Because I'm allowing someone else's judgement to stop me from being me. That's it! Not anymore. I'm going to buy a cape and play!

Be you. 



And to start - questioning yourself. 



Question everything! If you need help removing those stubborn old masks -- we're here. We have questions, worksheets, rituals, meditations, crystals, workouts and much more to help get rid of those fake skins you've been clinging to. 



It's time!!!⁠

No comments:

Post a Comment