Saturday, December 21, 2019

SHIFT PERSPECTIVE SHIFT YOUR LIFE


There's a SECRET about the universe and many don't know it. Or they think they know it but don't believe it. But I'm going to let you in on it, and it's real. You'll have all the love and beauty you wish for, and it's all you have to do is...



...shift your perspective.⁠



What do you see in this photo? 



I'm going to tell you a story of how my perspective changed and with that little bit of a shift - my life got brighter. I feel alive, and I feel happy. 



I see beauty everywhere!⁠



I was studying in Mexico with an amazing Shaman at Teotihuacan. We were doing a blind walk to the pyramids - I was led blindfolded, and then I led my new friend blindfolded. It was to build trust, but during my lead I became so distracted by trash and litter covering the ground, that I kept complaining. I kept saying, "Why don't they clean this up? How can people live in all this garbage, especially in such a spiritual place?" 



I guess I was going on and on, until my partner, fed up by my complaints gently grabbed my chin - and lifted it from looking down into the trashed street to up and staring dead straight at the Sun Pyramid. ⁠



"Oh my GOD!" I said. "I didn't even notice it."⁠



Yep, that's right. I was there to visit these magical pyramids, these HUGE giants....and I was too busy complaining about the trash at my feet to notice them. ⁠



She said, "Stop searching for the garbage in your life, and look for the flowers." ⁠



In that moment my whole perspective shifted. I mean really shifted, and my world opened up to more beauty than I'd ever noticed before.⁠



It's right in front of you!



 All the beauty you have ever dreamed about -- but maybe, just maybe, you're like I was? Noticing the garbage first? Shift your perspective and come smell the flowers. ⁠

No comments:

Post a Comment