Tuesday, December 24, 2019

HOW TO FIND YOUR TRUE TONE & WHY




Finding your unique tone, your unique vibration is important for healing the body physical and energetic body.



What do I mean by tone?⁠

Your tone is your unique vibration. Some people find it by OMing. But I like to hum. Humming with my mouth closed I can drop into my heart chakra, where the vibration of me is pure. Then opening my mouth allows my unique sound to emerge.⁠

It helps to place one hand on your belly and one on your heart. You'll feel a vibration starting to expand as you keep humming, oming, or sounding. Keep going. Go deeper. Go higher. Play with your tone until you find the right one that is full of ease.⁠

This is the tone you can hold with the breath without change. This is you. This is your home, your core vibration.⁠

If you have a partner, playing with your tones will ignite sacred sexual energy. Tone for each other. Place your hand on his/her heart and his/hers on yours. Tone. Feel the vibrations between you both. Then tone one at a time. This templates you to each other's vibration. ⁠

Knowing someone's unique tone allows you to find them when they are lost. It also alerts you when they are in a time of need or expansion. ⁠

Your tone is a safe place for you to come back home to. If you feel alone, confused, or sad - tone. Tone to yourself and allow that vibration to fill you up again. This is you. And when you tone, that vibration kindly kicks all other vibrations of not you out of your energy fields. ⁠

Have fun with Tone!⁠

No comments:

Post a Comment