Sunday, December 22, 2019

CAPTURE YOUR DREAMS AGAIN




I had the strangest dream: 



The "I Am" became aware of itself -- of it's separateness, of how large it was - the universe, and yet it was separate. So what else was there, it asked itself. And it saw a "The Other" and it called it "The-The". 



And there were two -- huge universes, so huge with multiple galaxies and many living organisms inside of them -- and the I AM wondered, if there are two of us, then there is a 3rd that we are of, floating on, or inside - it called it the 3rd Aspect. 



And it wondered how did it become? How was it created? Then it saw 12 Original Greys -- 12 Original beings so huge, so colossal, unimaginable to even the I AM -- that I AM nearly blew it's understanding. 



But as it watched the 12 Originals awaken to their separateness, it realized that there was another thing, another being, even bigger and larger than the 12 Originals of which it was created from one (which it knew then that there were more than 2 universes, there was an innumerable number created from the 12 Originals) --but what and where did the 12 Originals originate from? 



The I AM saw and knew it was LOVE. LOVE was so huge, so gigantic that the I AM couldn't fathom its entirety, but it did see that it was full of all colors, all lightness, and all darkness of all it ever knew.⁠

...⁠



This dream woke me up at 3:00AM, and I wrote it down without knowing I was up and writing. This is how I dream - but I didn't always wake up and remember them. It took time and practice. It took patience. It took curiosity. 



You dream. 



You do, even if you don't remember. Dreams heal. Dreams guide. Dreams create. There are crystals, oils, and meditations that will help you remember your dreams. Start dreaming. It's fun!⁠

No comments:

Post a Comment