Friday, July 6, 2012

A Thank You!

A note of thanks to all my readers from around the world. When I started this blog, I wanted to help other writers reach their writing goals. I wanted to interview writers and creative people in various stages of success. And with your help, I have accomplished this. 










Thank you! Thank you! 
Thank you!




The list of countries this blog has reached so far.


  • United States
  • Germany
  • Russia
  • Belgium
  • Canada
  • Belize
  • France
  • Sri Lanka
  • Morocco
  • United Arab of Emirates
  • Australia
  • United Kingdom
  • Indonesia
  • Ireland
  • Jordan
  • Philippines
  • Pakistan
  • Taiwan
  • China
  • Brazil
  • India
  • Japan
  • Malaysia
  • Netherlands




Thank you to you all.
I hope to see more of you.
And if you want to be interviewed for your amazing books in your country - please reach out. 









And if you'd like to be interviewed or know someone who deserves the spotlight - email me at angazur(@)mac.com

Write & Read On
Angie

2 comments:

  1. over 600 people have viewed this post - the most on any post I've ever written. I think that says something about how we all need a thank you. So again - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To day over 8,000 people have read this. Thank you all :-)

    ReplyDelete