Sunday, December 22, 2019

RE-PURPOSE YOUR WOMB




We are constantly being told to reuse, recycle, repurpose 3D items. But have you heard that you can also do the same with your body and your energies?⁠



Let's use an example...me. My womb did it's job in my 20's & 30's - creating two beautiful boys. But in my mid-40's that's no longer its purpose. I am thankful for the job it did so well, but now, what can I repurpose it to do?⁠



Many older women feel that once their cycles end, that's it. That organ is complete and is now put to rest. This can affect sex drive, creativity, and connection to self and others.⁠



What if you repurpose your womb? 





But how?⁠





HOW:⁠

Meditate on your womb area. Place your hands there and deeply breathe into it. Travel into yourself. Feel like you are sitting inside of your womb. What does it feel like? Look like? Move like? ⁠



During my meditation I saw a dark black and red, warm place. It felt like home. It felt like deep wisdom, old knowledge, untapped. But how do I start to release that? So, I asked. And the me, sitting inside of my womb, hung a crystal chime in the center. I saw it catching the light of the living cells of my womb and reflecting it all over. There were tiny rainbows of light similar to a disco ball all around me. I felt energy rising and a new purpose growing. A purpose of light and life. To reflect and mirror the light of such ancient ancestral knowing. To mirror that to others is its new purpose.⁠



Your body is yours, and once you become aware of the changes occuring, you can choose to repurpose your organs, your mind, and your energies. ⁠



The choice is yours. You can choose to let your body change, rest, and age dimly....or you can repurpose yourself for a brighter, higher good.⁠



Play in your body -- it's yours!⁠

No comments:

Post a Comment