Sunday, December 22, 2019

WHAT'S IN YOUR HEALING TOOLBOX?


What's in your toolbox? 



No matter your age or experience thus far in your human life, you have tools to choose from for any given situation you create.⁠



Want to know what's inside of yours? Meditate



Sit in a comfortable position. Close your eyes. Rest your hands in your lap. Breathe 6 times in and out. Then ask, "What's inside my toolbox? What tool do I have for this issue I've created?" ⁠



Yes - you created it, and you have the tools to learn from, change, or, continue within it. ⁠



One of the ways to get out of a difficult situation with a healthy learning and understanding is to realize that you created it - not others - no matter how much we want to blame others - we must realize that we are the creators of our experiences - all the good and all the bad. 



Yes - all of it!⁠



During meditations when I'm going through reliving and releasing trauma, or dealing with a scary situation, I will ask myself for the tools I have to help me see and heal.⁠



I see a semicircle in front of me with various things there: a broom, water pitcher, flower, labyrinth, paint brushes, colors, a notebook, phone, seashell, massage roller, paper, etc...⁠



Some will be lit up with a golden glow. 



Any combination of these helps me see what might work for my best good. Each one is a symbol. The broom means sweep this mess up and put it in the trash. Water pitcher means to bath in old wisdom, read, or ask questions of my mentor. The flower is to stop and notice the beauty in the situation and let it unfold. I've learned what my symbols for healing mean. ⁠



And as you meditate, you will too. Begin by asking questions of yourself for yourself. You are your greatest healer, creator, and teacher. 



Trust yourself. You can do this.⁠


No comments:

Post a Comment