Saturday, December 21, 2019

I LOVE YOU, TRUE OR FALSE?


Could this be true? 



Would someone you never met, someone on social media, someone blogging, someone that's a complete stranger and weirdo to you, love you?⁠



I would've said NO a few years ago. I didn't realize I had many patterns of non-trusting running in the background of my brain. 



So much distrust - even though I had built an amazing fortress around my life to keep me safe. One, I thought no one could break. ⁠



Did it work? NO! It just made the fall back to reality that much harder. It hurt, when I woke up. But, I'm glad I did.⁠



There's no guarantee that the walls you build will keep you safe. There's no guarantee that the person sitting right next to you will always be true, will always be loyal, or love you through trauma. There's no guarantee I, or you, will even be alive tomorrow. 



There's no guarantee about anything.⁠



This could feel quite depressing -- and it did at first -- then the world opened up. The UNIVERSE did. I saw for the first time what I believe IS my reality. It becomes my truth. ⁠



Hmmm.. so, what do I want to create in this world? 



LOVE



I love you! 



I love you for being you. 



I love you for trying. I love you for crying. I love you for saying, "FUCK THIS" and "ME TOO". 



I love you for standing your ground and collapsing onto it. I love you for hurting someone and apologizing. I love you for forgiving. I love you for being mean and being sweet. I love the dark and the light parts of you - the shadow and the shine. I love you for playing this game we call LIFE and being so fun and good at it! I love the drama and the calm. 



I love it all. 



I love you whether you believe it or not. I love you as I create my world and you create yours. ⁠



I love you. ⁠

No comments:

Post a Comment