Tuesday, December 24, 2019

PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE, BUT YOU CAN


Do people change?



I used to say NO. But as I moved around the US and created different friendships I noticed a new vibration in them. As I started to meditate, go to yoga, read about crystals, reiki and chakras, my old lower and heavy vibration changed and a new expansive one filled the void.⁠

So, as I changed, so did my friendships. My old friends fell away and new, more spiritual friends started to emerge. ⁠

Lower vibrations are in us all - ALL THAT IS - is everything. But once you've experienced and learned from them, it's time to move forward in your spiral of vibrational learning. ⁠

There are pockets of vibrations around the US, and around the world. Some are lower, some are higher....but if you find yourself in the same situations, moaning about the same issues, having the same friendships, feeling pulled down - it's time to move yourself into a higher vibrational field.⁠

This may mean finding a new place to live - a place that calls you. Or it may be letting old friendships go, and being alone for a time. It's also calling in new teachers, spiritual beings into your life as your vibration rises.⁠

You are not a tree - at least not in this lifetime - so you can move yourself in and out of vibrations of space, people, time, and energy. Play with how you feel in different vibrations in all of these forms.




You are here to grow, learn, fail, play, and enjoy experiences in all vibrations.



People don't change, but you can -- go play!⁠

No comments:

Post a Comment