Saturday, January 4, 2020

A NEW PERSPECTIVE ON TOTEMS


TOTEM⁠S have been studied and looked at before, but a download from a deep meditation has opened me up to a new perspective on my totems. Which I'm willing to share.

Sometimes when we are younger a trauma occurs, and our soul shatters. When this happens, helpers come along to save our young-selves. They shelter those young parts that could not hold that traumatic experience alone. ⁠The gather them up and keep them safe, like a dog collecting toys in her bed.

I call these helpers and protectors TOTEMS. This is a new way of looking at the spirit animals that come to you in dreams, meditations, and cross your path in the 3D world. ⁠




This is how I came to understand my totems and what they have done to protect me.

I had a trauma at a young age. During that experience, I shattered. My energy split and raced out of my body in many different directions. Too fast for my young body to understand. As it did, my Totems caught that energy. They held onto those pieces of me, those pieces too fragile to handle the situation, and kept them safe. They held them dear until I was aware enough to integrate them back into my wholeness again.⁠

Become aware of the animals that come to you , whether in dreams, meditations, or in life. What pieces of you might they be holding for safekeeping? And are you ready to accept those back? ⁠

There are ancient rights and soul retrievals to help you with this process. We are here to guide you safely home to wholeness.




When you're ready.



You are not alone.⁠

No comments:

Post a Comment