Saturday, February 16, 2013

2013 TOP BLOGS for CHILDREN'S BOOK WRITERS

 These blogs are on Fire:

We writers all need a little help every once in a while...well, in my case, I need help everyday. And, here's where I find it. 

Some of these blogs are very official, written by big companies with magazine sales, etc... Some of them are written by groups of authors, and some are lone bloggers. All have great insider information in the Kid Lit world.

If you know of a blog worth spreading the word about, please post it in comments! I'll check it out and maybe blog about it...








With a little help, you can write that book! Get to it.

Write~On
Angie

2 comments:

  1. You might want to add my blog to your list. I post links for writers that I find useful, and I review (and almost always give away) a book for young readers every week. I concentrate mostly on middle-grade, but occasionally have YA or picture books featured. This week I'm reviewing and giving away Destiny, Rewritten by Kathryn Fitzmaurice.

    http://rosihollinbeckthewritestuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete